1800flowers gift baskets: Sometimes sending a gift basket is a better option that flowers, as it’s a gift that someone can enjoy for weeks to come. 1800flowers.com has a great selection of baskets with gourmet food, chocolate, fresh fruit, cookies and more, and you can save big with our featured coupons below:
- 1800flowers.com: 15% Off Site-Wide – Get our featured site-wide discount code
- View all gift baskets – Lots of gift ideas at 1800flowers.com
- More promotion codes for 1800flowers– Updated daily; up to a 30% discount!
Gift Baskets from 1800flowers (Use a coupon for a 15% discount or more)
If you’ve never received a gift basket from someone special, you’re missing out. These kinds of gifts are amazing because they’re like getting several gifts at once. Picture a little bit of Christmas morning all in one pretty wrapped basket. (Or, maybe more like Easter, because of the basket and all? But, without all the pastel colors and weird Pagan rituals)
Whether it’s a family member, or someone you aren’t extremely close to, gift baskets are a good option. Sometimes it’s hard to pick out just one thing, and let’s be honest; most things in a gift basket would be weird to give by themselves. Like, “here’s some summer sausage… Or, here’s a block of cheese, my good friend.”
Harry and David “12 days of christmas” gift basket from 1800flowers.com
People who might enjoy receiving a gift basket
Here’s a simple guide to 7 typical types of people who need a gift basket in their life;
- New mothers. Adjusting to a new life that includes adding a child can sometimes be difficult and beautiful all at the same time. Pamper her with a gift basket full of goodies just for her. She’ll be thankful someone thought of her too. You can’t go wrong with Fanny May Decadent chocolate covered strawberries from 1800flowers.com
- New neighbors. Welcome them to the ‘hood with a food or fresh fruit bouquet. Everybody eats right? A great way to break the ice and get to know your community.
- Relatives in another city or state. I send my brother and his family a gift basket every Christmas. It’s easier and more economical than trying to figure out what 4 very different people want. As gourmet food is always a treat check out ‘Thinking of You Deluxe Balsam Gift Basket’. *Remember to use a coupon code!
- As a thank you gift basket. Did someone feed your pets while you were sunning on a tropical beach? Perhaps they dog-sat for you? Thank them graciously for keeping Fido alive with a gift basket, not a cheesy souvenir. They really don’t want that ‘sailboat in a glass bottle’ with your vacation destination written on it (trust me on this one – I speak from experience…). A Starbucks Fan Favorite Coffee Basket would’ve been WAY more appreciated. (Don’t forget to use a coupon!)
- Get well gift baskets for someone who’s recovering – from sickness, death or divorce. I suggest fruit baskets for this group. The natural sweetness is a healthy treat sure to perk up anyone. For a cute idea, check out ‘Cheryl’s Get Well Soon Fancy Cookie Box’ all available from 1800flowers
- The Birthday girl or guy. Especially co-workers. Never wonder if you’ve bought the right gift, nor spend precious time wandering the mall trying to guess someone’s size. With over 100 types of baskets to choose from including their spa gift basket, the perfect one is just a click away at 1800flowers.com.
- Send a basket full of gifts to someone you are in a fight with – What a great way to sieze the moral high-ground and make them feel bad!
Gift baskets have So many options: Chocolates, coffee, fruit, & more
Next time you need a gift or are simply thinking of someone, say it with a gift basket full of treats. 1800flowers.com has a huge selection of basket brands to choose from like Cheryl’s Cookies, Starbucks, Fannie May, Decadent Chocolate Strawberries and Junior’s Cakes just to name a few. Also, their sister-site Harry & David has a bunch of gift options from the Cheesecake Factory (check for coupon). Personalize it with a special note card and their favorite treats.
If you’ve never experienced receiving a gift basket, while you’re shopping there, go ahead and send one to yourself, and remember to use a coupon!
- Harry and David has a wide selection of gift baskets with fruit and chocolate. To save up to 20% at harryanddavid.com, click here for coupons!
- Need ideas and inspiration? lots of ideas for gift baskets on pinterest